Featured Post

MEDITATION

ON MEDITATION There are a few well meaning Christian friends who ask me about my leaning towards eastern philosophy and meditation. I w...

Monday, October 17, 2016

WHO IS OLD?

WHO IS OLD?

A little girl was asked by her teacher, “Is your grandma old because she has grey hair?”

“Oh no,” she answered, “my granny has grey hair but she’s not old, she always play with me.”

The teacher asked, “Is your granddad old because he has wrinkles?”

“Oh no,” the girl answered, “ my granddad has wrinkles but he’s not old, his face is bright.”

The teacher asked the class, “Then who do you think is old?”


The little girls answered, in a chorus, “Miss Oldman over there, we think she’s old. She is beautiful, dresses well but she never smiles or laughs, she sulks all day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment