Featured Post

MEDITATION

ON MEDITATION There are a few well meaning Christian friends who ask me about my leaning towards eastern philosophy and meditation. I w...

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

ST. PETER’S ROOM

A Doctor, a Lawyer, and a Hooker were lining up at the Gate manned by St. Peter for those who would like to enter heaven.

First on the line was the Doctor.

St. Peter: Can you tell what your life was on earth?

Doctor: St. Peter, I was a medical doctor, and I devoted my life to helping people get healed of their illness, and saving lives, especially the poor.

St. Peter: Very well, enter and take the Blue room.

Second was the Attorney.

St. Peter: Now what about you, what did you do with your life on earth?

Lawyer: St. Peter, I was a lawyer and I helped advance or defend the cause of the oppressed, the poor, and the downtrodden.

St. Peter: That's great, enter and take the green room.

Third was the Hooker

St. Peter: Now Madam, please tell me what did you do with your life on earth?

Madam: Well, Pete, I devoted my life to giving indescribable pleasure to all sorts of men, like the two men who preceded me.

St. Peter: Really? that's interesting. By all means enter, and go straight to my room.


No comments:

Post a Comment