Featured Post

MEDITATION

ON MEDITATION There are a few well meaning Christian friends who ask me about my leaning towards eastern philosophy and meditation. I w...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013


THE THREE ATTITUDES TOWARD MONEY


What is yours is mine; I will take it.

What is mine is mine; I will keep it.

What is mine is God’s; I will share it.


The first attitude is that of the thief. Sadly, the space in this category is getting crowded.

The second is that of the typical person, the average regular guy. Sadly, most of us fall in this category, but the number of being won to the first category is increasing.

The third is where each one of us should strive to be. This is where Christians should be. Sadly, this place is getting unpopular and the number of desertion to move over to the second and first, is alarming.


Image by Michael Collins
www.scoop.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment