Featured Post

MEDITATION

ON MEDITATION There are a few well meaning Christian friends who ask me about my leaning towards eastern philosophy and meditation. I w...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

In God's Keeping


In times of trouble, God’s trusting child may say:

First, He brought me here, it is by His will I am in this difficult place; in that I will rest.

Second, He will keep me here in His love, and give me grace in this trial to behave as His child.

Third, He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intends me to learn and working in me the grace He means to bestow.

Lastly, In His good time He can bring me out again - how and when - He knows.

So I say: I am here by God’s appointment; in His keeping; under His training; for His time.

-ANDREW MURRAY-


-Photo by lollyquiltz.blogspot.com-

No comments:

Post a Comment